Friday, June 22, 2007

OOPs..was that 6400 AGAIN!

IF, I was a betting man then I WOULD have bet that the XJO would hit 6400 AGAIN, and it did...Now, I keep asking...IS THIS IT! JUNE 20 has passed equalling the old high- the market SIDEWAYS for nearly 2 months...hmmmmmmmm...still we live to be surprised and amazed... I was trialling a few trades off of fifteen minute charts on the index coming out about 30 points down for the week....even intra-day it is choppy and SIDEWAYS....is anybody else biting their arm off out there?


Fosters- Had enough of it- Over it - 3 weeks of NOTHING...The XJO did a plunge this morning and I was vaguely panic'd and pee'd off and dumped EVERYTHING, just in case it was the begining of the end.....



I bought ANZ which performed admirably for a few days, and then this morning hit a hurdle- made a TINY loss.... as it sank with the rest of my stocks.

I like the look of Iluka on Wendesday bought on the close-one day up and decent profit- it was dumped this morning...for a profit


And then there was AGK- remember how I said I was losing faith in the 'strong bar through the WMA', well I went this week for the 'jumping bean' bar- yep the whole bar HAS to be over the WMA as was AGK- well that didn't work did it! DUMPED! for a reasonable loss.



I thought ENE was looking good too... NUP. DUMPED!


Finally QBE another decent profit on the table and then this crazy DOJI bar....DUMPED! Still did take a profit out of that...

So, there you have it my 3 month campaign while on leave has resulted in a bank balance advance of about $100- after download fees etc- that's about minus $300... and you want to be a trader-----Forget it.... The only way to make money in trading is to sell trading systems to Other suckers...I should know ...I've bought them all!

I'm sure I'll be a litttle more rational next week..but I'm seriously considering putting the whole game away and not playing-unless....This is it!

No comments: