Friday, July 6, 2007

Another bounce -Barnes Wallace Rides again

(XJO.ax) Daily







Still mostly disinterested and unimpressed with the slow crawling sideways snake...Once again a journey to the 6180 region for the XJO... I did take a small wager on the way down that was quickly extinguished in the frenzied up and down-ness of it all.

Thursday I took a trade on the fifteen minute chart- backed up by the 5 minute 'Ripple' and the 1 hour 'Tide' as Dr Alexander Elder calls it.... handy overnight profit 5328-6375 but it collapsed in the morning- I exited on the 15 minute signal under the moving average.....chart courtesy of GFT Forex- who by the way have VERY GOOD CHARTS!








I wasn't scanning about much this week, but my man with the Gann stuff suggested a few trades on Thursday- I thought st.George bank (SGB.ax) was looking OK - trendline break out, double bottom- break out over the WMA. Closing the week slightly higher. Entry 35.70- Friday close 36.15. Good-O.




A scan this morning showed that Centenial coal (CEY.ax) was looking OK. I waited for the first half hour of trading to pass before getting into the trade- just as well If I had bought on the open I'd be another 6 cents worse off... closing down .04 on my entry at 3.22




So, that's it for the week...keep plodding through refining the 'perfect formula' and getting the 'Holy Grail' trading method under control.... L.O.L.!

Thinking of starting my own trading seminars to make money on the side....from suckers like me!

Oh, that's right I did my tax- I spent in the order of $8000 AUD on courses, softwares, fees etc in the last financial year. I did actually come out cash positive on the stock trading front- pity about the 25K of foregin exchange losses...ah...... that Holy Grail is a wonderful thing.

No comments: