I don't think the pictures are working so I am giving a link to the Yahoo charts for reference.
It's almost like last week is so far away I can hardly think of what has happened.... first up the two 'long term' trades [1% risk] where stopped out for profit- ZFX at 200% at $17.35- ENTRY was $15.72
ZFX.ax Chart
OXR was a 100% Return [unfortunately it gapped down from a stunning 287% Return on investment at one point- [still 100% IS 100%]. Entry $3.07 EXIT $3.26
OXR.ax
My Oil positions proved partly profitable - Beach petroleum just went sideways after entry at $1.375 so I exited for break even
BPT.ax
and Oil search after failing to perform on a rise in the Crude Oil price was terminated for a profit of 78% R.O.I- ENTRY was $3.80 EXIT $3.92. The next day it DID decide to do something going to a high of around $4.05- would have been a potential 100% return IF I had taken it.
OSH.ax
I think I was nervous- along with the Aussie Market and Dow and S&P being at all time highs- Is there a crash coming- I recall a similar feeling being in Israel- Is there a bomb on this bus?
Sunland proved to be a top short term performer ENTRY $3.38 EXIT $3.57 . I am glad I moved the stop to 100% return after it had a a huge peak ,
SDG.ax
After a high of $3.67 it dropped-stone-like- for a day or so before stabilising - a perfectly executed trade under my RSI-X system....... speaking of which I have just registered the domain and will start whipping up a page or two about the methods while I work on finishing the book....
Sonic Health care proved to be a thorn in my side- after holding for a week or so and watching it bob up and down 'teasing' the maximum stop loss I put an order to exit at my entry price at $14.64- then it shot away on another [unrecognised] entry signal to $15.15!
BLD.ax
- I also took positions in Dyno Nobel [DXL.ax] and Tower life [TWR.ax]
Hopefully I'll be a bit more alert next week and will get this up earlier.
For more trading stuff and Wealth creation tools check out my website mymillionairebuddy.com/sharemarket
Also check out my many information websites at original reviews.com








No comments:
Post a Comment